What is Squatty Potty ?
The Squatty Potty assists you to eliminate faster and more total by putting your body into a natural squatting position over your very own toilet. Utilizing the Squatty Potty throughout removal will un-kink your taking your body from a continent mode to an elimination mode. This will accelerate the elimination process for that reason decreasing the threat of toxic build up of fecal matter left in your colon. Utilizing the squatty potty for removal will minimize straining and decreases the pressure in the veins.
The reduction of straining will help to heal and avoid piles. It will likewise reduce the risk of bowel herniation and other damage to the lower gastrointestinal system. When not in use, the Squatty Potty is attractive and will discretely tuck under your toilet bowl. Its designed with a forward slant to ergonomically align the body for a complete and comfy removal. Kids like the Squatty Potty. It is an exceptional toilet training aid. It supplies them with a location to support their feet which assists to eliminate the worry of falling.
Features of Squatty Potty
- Squatty Potty is clinically endorsed by several physicians, consisting of Roger Siddoway, MD, FACG, and the science behind crouching is licensed and backed by medical research studies and medical journals worldwide.
- A subtle slope from back to front raises the user’s heels, providing simply the ideal angle of squat. A soft textured grip keeps your feet in place. Squat with self-confidence!
- Squatty Potty is shown to enhance colon health and will improve signs of piles, irregularity, and bloating. You’ll experience a more total removal and your bathroom sees will be much, much shorter.
- The Ecco design is made from hardened plastic, making it cost effective, easy and lasting to tidy.
- The Squatty Potty provides a safe, stable platform to raise the legs and feet, simulating a natural squat posture. Squatty Potty is strong, comfortable, hassle-free and cost effective.
Squatty Potty Dimensions and Height
The Squatty Potty Original has 2 sizes that work completely with ANY standard (14″”-15.5″) or comfort height (16″”-18″) toilet. If you are a brand-new squatter, the 7″ is a fantastic location to begin and if you are limber or consider yourself a sophisticated squatter, a 9″” Squatty Potty will work best.
Measure from the floor to the top lip of your toilet bowl, not including the seat. Most standard toilets are 14-16 inches high – a perfect fit for 7 inch Ecco. Anything taller than that, and you’ll want to consider one of our 9 inch models.
Click Below to Get Squatty Potty now