supplies for each:
- 1 succulent
- 1 wide mouthed half pint mason jar with lid
- cactus soil
- for tags:
- mini hole punch
- cream paper
- kraft paper
- chalkboard paper
1. remove lid from mason jar and place the ring back on without the cover. add your succulent and soil.
2. use microsoft word labels 3112 stickers 1.5 inch option and print out your sayings for your tags.
3. punch them out with shape punches or hand cut.
i used a circle punch and i hand cut the cream paper with the year on it. then i punched out my hexagons and wrote names in chalk.
4. use small hole punch for twine to go through tags and tie to the metal ring around your mason jar :)
succulents in a jar will only need a little water once or twice per month.