and rightfully so….
well, no not really. but seriously i just:
- launched two websites!
- took on 3 new clients for various projects
- took apart a laptop and replaced the screen! -by myself!
- spoke on “be still and know…” how we say yes to too much, and being present as a mother at my MOPS group
- put together a bed, took apart another bed, moved it and put it back together -by myself (now Brockman has his own bed yay!)
- cut Brockman’s hair
- cut the surfer guy’s hair
- saved my son from a near death experience
- cleaned and detailed the swagger wagon top to bottom for the surfer guy
- went through some lovely food poisoning
- went to a groovy party
- drove up to Morro Bay and back in 24 hours to get the aforementioned bed
- drove to Lancaster and back in 24 hours to Celebrate my Nana’s 80th
- went to the cheer competition
- created a lovely flyer for a great fundraiser
and the daily: working as a virtual assistant & web designer, about 27 loads of laundry, helping the girls study for school (9th grade is tough!), meals, cleaning, the kitties, bringing snack, grocery shopping, carpooling the kids everywhere…
phew, i’m out of breath!
sound familiar? now my speech at MOPS sounds a little hypocritical :-/
i hope my in-laws and parents understand why i’m not on the phone with them every day. and i guess this explains my blog falling off the face of the earth!
here’s to another 3 weeks *bites nails*