have a plan for all those hard boiled eggs?
i have a recipe that will knock your socks off, or bunny slippers, or whatever.
this is a family favorite.
we actually run out of eggs so fast from making these that we end up boiling more!
ok first please note that the butter and the oregano are very important – if not used, you may as well throw your eggs in the garbage. ok, now that we’ve got that out of the way…
i have no idea what to call these – so i just call them egg muffins :}
- 1 english muffin – we like Thomas’s
- a pat of room temp. butter
- 1 small “on the vine” tomato
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1-2 slices of mozzarella cheese
- sprinkle of pepper
- sprinkle of oregano
- a toaster oven and a love for good food
- split your english muffin in half and spread butter on
- add tomato slices
- slice your egg and add to muffins
- add cheese
- sprinkle pepper and oregano
- pop into the toaster oven. i set mine for medium dark.