i just finished a weekend of scrapbooking thanks to CK’s inspiration. every time the boy took a nap i scrapbooked. when he went to bed for the night i scrapbooked. my girls and i even scrapbooked together one night and giggled our heads off!
i am always inspired by the gorgeous, yet doable pages CK showcases in every issue.
here’s your chance to get the July/August issue before it hits newsstands.
+free shipping if your order totals $50 or more!
what’s in this issue?
- fantastic photo tips for scenic and portrait pictures,
- unique mini albums you can create with your kids,
- clever Mad Lib-style journaling tricks,
- creative ways to incorporate scrapbooking into your home decor, and
- creative ways to use supplies you have on hand, such as paper clips and envelopes.
Pick up a copy of this issue and enjoy the lazy days of summer!
this is a blog hop to discover some other lovely scrapbooking blogs!
check out these gals:
thinking through design
a matter of memories
paper crafts connection