What I Love Wednesday {No. 39}

i love thrifting!
ok, so i am pretty new to thrifting.
i tried it a long time ago, but didn’t have the patience.
i have less time now, but more interest.
now i know what i want so that makes it worth while *fingers crossed*

i went through southern san diego beach areas yesterday,
and made the mistake of walking into two antique stores.
while i love almost everything in those stores i just can’t justify the prices.
north county thrift stores here i come.
how about you? do you thrift? what do you look for? where are your favorite places to go?

via 1, 2, 3
font is learning curve :)
have a happy wednesday lovely friends!
xoxo,
lollipops

Comments

1. says

I do go thrifting, not as often as I would like to, though. I mostly look for vintage clothes, I love that they have a story to them :)

2. says

I love thrifting too. Love your treasures in all 3 pics. Love, love the afghan, someday I am going to teach myself to make one! Thanks again for another week of hosting the party. Diane

3. says

I love thrifting, too! And am really jealous of the thrifting opportunities you guys have in North America. I recently went to Canada and was amazed by the variety of stores and the quantity of inexpensive treasure!

4. says

it's been SO long since i've joined in on this linky party! maybe next week i'll link up : ) i LOVE thrifting. and i LOVE these pics. i want everything in them. we have a super amazing flea market right up the street from us that is HUGE people come from all over to see it and i always find the best things there. it's so cheap and you can always work people down on their prices!!! lol happy wednesday!

5. says

meep! i love thrifting BUT there are no sweet spots here. on vacation though, we go crazy;) pyrex and linens are what i hunt for the most;)happy wednesday! xo

6. says

I love thrifting.. u never know what u can find… I try to go once/every few weeks.. and I always land up bringing home something.. so much variety and i love the thrill of not knowing what I'll find when I walk thru the door.. plus there is so much thrifted stuff u can repurpose and make your own! Love thrifting!bonitarose

7. says

you know i love to thrift. what do i buy? stuff i like! that's my only criteria. if i like it, i get it. find some good thrift shops and hopefully we'll have time to go when we're down there for QBM!!